Beauty is a most and frequently concerning subject for Ladies and if they note any unwanted facial hair they get disturbed very emotionally. This topic will definitely be a great use to such beauty loving persons. Here we also give the methods for removing facial hair. We believe it will help you to a great extend.
There are creams like annie French and veet which helps women’s to remove their hair from their body. But most people need a complete rest from hair growing in their body. Some search for home made stuff so that it will excuse them from cost & expense and even they can be free from this hair growing problem. There are many methods to remove your unwanted hair here are few.
- First do take 30 grams of sugar, then add 10 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice in 150 ml of water.
- Mix all the three ingredients well and then apply it on the face in the direction of the hair growth.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes for natural dry in your face.
- Then rinse with cold water, rubbing the facial area gently.
- So you might be thinking what’s the effect of this mixture in your body.
- To be noted The granular sugar and lemon mixture will act as a gentle exfoliating agent and remove facial hair.
- The lemon juice will act as an astringent and natural anti septic.
- Repeat once
There is an alternative remedy that can help in reducing hair growth on the face and remove unwanted hair. This will sound simple and its easy to make and use every week.
- First do squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into 40 ml honey and prepare a mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Then take a cotton swab and rub this mixture in the direction of the hair growth.
- Rinse after 15 minutes.
- Repeat twice a week for 2 weeks and then use it every week to find an improvement in the facial hair condition
- An easy way to use facial mask to help remove unwanted hair is to squeeze 10 ml lemon juice into a cup of water (150ml).
- Add 30 grams of Gram flour into this mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Then apply this yellow mixture on the face.
- Wait for 15 minutes for the mixture to get dry in your face.
- Do scrub your face in the direction of the hair growth to remove unwanted hair.
Home Made Method- Indian Style:
Prepare a thick mixture of haldi, besan(chana daal aata) and curd. Apply it on the skin and leave it to dry. Rub off the mixture gently from your skin and wash off with water.
Waxing is the best, quickest and simplest of all the methods available.
- First use 2 cups of sugar with one fourth cup of water and one fourth cup of lemon juice.
- Then heat a pan and pour all the above ingredients in it.
- Heat it over a low flame and keep on stirring it until its melted.
- You can vision a thick brown colour liquid forming up.
- Now allow the liquid to get cool as it can be used once when it gets slightly cool.
- For consistency, before waxing in your whole body first check it in your finger.
- And be careful to apply it after getting cool don’t apply hot wax as it may damage your skin.
- Do apply this mixture with a butter knife.
- Before applying cool it by blowing air in it.
- After applying leave it for few minutes then use a clean cloth or any waxing strip pull the hair in its opposite direction of its growth.
- The last and main thing is is that after the waxing is done and hair is removed, apply ice as well as astringent over the area to tighten the pores.
We hope it will help you.