Designation: Opening for Websphere Consultant.
Design and documentation of the appropriate SharePoint solution based on information architecture and the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements
* Install/configure/deploy SharePoint Farms
* Configure/analyze/tune Search Functions
* Deploying SharePoint Solutions
* Administration, configuration and troubleshooting for MS SharePoint Server 2007 and MS SharePoint Sites
* Maintaining versions
* Troubleshooting Check In/Check Out problems
* Creating and managing Records Management Solutions
* Implementing Policies and configuring Information Rights Management
* Managing Documents, User Profiles and Audiences
* Implementing, configuring and managing Excel Services and InfoPath Forms Services
* Managing Web parts and Site Contents
* Perform routine maintenance and support activities
* Perform backups of SharePoint systems and backend SQL databases
* Deploy projects using webMethods Deployer
* Perform troubleshooting tasks for the Integration Server and Broker Should be able to do System Performance Tuning and debuggig.
Capgemini is one of the top 5 consulting companies in the world. With a global strength of 65,000 professionals and operations in more than 34 countries, we are preferred employer of IT talent across. Our Indian operations encompass high ended solutions architecture and deployment from state of the art infrastructures located in Mumbai, Kolkatta and Bangalore. Our 5000+ employees in India, make us the Jewel in the Capgemini Crown.
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 30 countries. We are, above all, a people company—over 90,000 people in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. Management and support roles aside, our employees are grouped into four major disciplines, each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit.
Our Goals and Values:
Four fundamental objectives guide the operation of our business:
To use our expertise to the benefit of our clients and partners through an open, collaborative approach.
To ensure sustainable and profitable long-term growth.
To provide a return on investment to shareholders.
To promote employee development.
In addition to these goals, a formalized set of shared values guide our business decisions and shape our culture. The practical expression of these values and objectives can be seen in the collaborative relationships we build, the standards by which we measure our work, and the commitments we make to our people.
Capgemini’s shares are quoted on the First Market of the Paris Bourse under ISIN code FR0000125338. You’ll find financial information and our disclosure calendar in our Investor Relations section, along with press releases, analyst presentations, and webcasts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
*Production Deployment Rolling out new functionality Projects
*Production Deployment (hot fixes, patches, upgrades)Incidents & RFS’s
*Production Deployment Mass Updates
*Root cause analysis/ Problem Resolution below application layer
*Architect & coordinate performance tests
*Platform Health & Application Monitoring
Experience: 3 – 9 Years
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required
PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Functional Area: Software, Hardware, EDP