Mischievous child, a parenting problem which has touched all the parents in the world has indeed become more like a challenge each and every day.
Normally, parents are very forgiving in nature when they see their kids making a mess with neighbors or other kids. But what they fail to understand is , if they did not teach discipline to their kids, they might end stubborn as they grew up or even become a local gangster. Dont take things lightly when it comes to your kids.
We would like to concentrate on a child’s behavior at the age span between 6 to 8.
Always remember, kids who are discipline at the age group of 5 are always discipline in nature as they grew up. So start the lesson of life by teaching discipline to them.
I will give you some instruction which i believe will help you a lot. If you have any other tip apart from the below mentioned kindly comment us so that we can add your tip with your name on it.
- First of all, spend your time with kids. Speak to them, try to know them better.
- Develop a daily rapport with your kid. This might help you to better understand your child’s thinking and feelings.
- Punish your kid to an extend if they misbehave.
- Dont be hard on your kids. This might motivate them to deliberately misbehave. Its like if you scold them ‘not to do a thing, they will do that’. So take a calculative risk on your kid.
- Finally, reward your child’s good behavior. This will really motivate them to behave. But the thing is they will expect rewards from you every-time they behave. Don’t disappoint them