Wednesday , 23 October 2019
Breaking News
Home » Offbeat » Man accidentally eats steel bristle during BBQ

Man accidentally eats steel bristle during BBQ

Man accidentally eats steel bristle during BBQA Tacoma man needed emergency surgery after accidentally eating a steel bristle from a grill brush he used during a barbeque.

KING 5 reports that (http://is.gd/J7Tivj ) Adam Wojtanowicz (woh-TAN-oh-witz) went to the hospital Sunday complaining of abdominal pain that wouldn’t go away despite his taking medication. Doctors found a metal bristle on a CT scan and performed surgery to get it out.

Wojtanowicz says he recently hosted a cookout, and he thinks a steel bristle from his grill brush fell onto his steak. He says he apparently swallowed the metal without realizing it.

The Centers for Disease Control says it knows of at least six people who have recently suffered similar, potentially fatal, injuries. It doesn’t blame a particular brand or type of brush.

Wojtanowicz is expected to recover.

Related stories:

Prisoner Tried To Steal Jail's Computer
Kelly Beemer:Druken Cop Shoots at Colleagues
Papa Johns offers 50% off Pizza this sunday
Got Pets? Pay More Taxes!
Police Raids 9-Year-Old Over ThePirateBay, Confiscates Winnie The Pooh Laptop
8000 Gallons of Oil Explodes on Freeway!
95-Year-Old Target Employee Retires After Working For 45 Years!
Massachusetts Hospital Ready To Pay You $40 A Day For Your Poop