Designation: Sr. Developer – C++ (VoIP)
• You are known for your excellent knowledge of SDLC.
• You are known for your excellent concepts of OOPs, OOAD, UML.
• You have extensive experience in C++ based applications for VoIP, LTE or IPTV related Protocol development.
• You have extensive experience on working on OS like UNIX, Linux, and/or Solaris.
• You have excellent knowledge of one or more of the following protocols: Ethernet, IP, TCP, VoIP, IPTV, LTE.
EXFO Inc. is a recognized test and measurement expert in the global telecommunications industry. The Telecom Division, which represents our main business activity, offers a full suite of test solutions and monitoring systems to network service providers, cable TV operators, telecom system vendors and component manufacturers in approximately 70 countries. EXFO is NASDAQ listed company with an annual turnover of 200 MM and about 1000 people employed.EXFO R&D Center in Pune works on developing and delivering state-of-art software enterprise solutions that allow telecom companies to monitor the traffic, diagnose and forecast equipment problems.
Our PC / Windows-based modular FTB-200, FTB-400 and IQS-500 test platforms host a wide range of modular test solutions across optical, physical, data and network layers, while maximizing technology reuse across several market segments. The Life Sciences and Industrial Division, which leverages several core telecom technologies, offers value-added solutions in the life sciences and high-precision assembly sectors based on advanced spot-curing, fluorescence microscopy and nanopositioning solutions.
This year marked EXFO’s 20th anniversary, as the company was founded in 1985 in Quebec City, Canada. Our original products were focused on the needs of installers and operators of fiber-optic networks. Customers use these field-portable testing products for the installation, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of optical networks. In 1996, we supplemented our product portfolio with an extensive line of high-end products that are mainly dedicated to research and development as well as manufacturing activities of optical component manufacturers and system vendors
EXFO literally means EX-pertise in Fiber Optics. During the past 17-plus years, we have developed a core expertise in fiber-optic technology and testing that enables us to help drive standards in leading international standards bodies including the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and the International Telecommunication Union, Telecommunication Standardization Telecommunication Sector (ITU-T).
• You are known in completing the assigned tasks with minimum supervision with high quality and on time.
• You are known to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Follows disciplined software development practices.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Functional Area :Application Programming, Maintenance
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Office # 701, 7th Floor, Building B-1, The
Cerebrum IT Park,
Behind Gold Adlabs,