HCL, a $5billion enterprise, has requirements for experience candidates with the following criteria.
HP – Unix Administrator
Experience: 4 to 7
· Monitor servers and clusters services
· Service Guard management
· User Administration, Patch management and OS hardening
· Ability to create backups and restorations of Unix server
· Ability to resolve remedy incidents as per SLA
· Should be able to prepare server reports
If your resume is matching with the above requirements. then forward your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will forward your resumes to the respective HR
Last date to send the profile: Friday, January 21, 2011.
Backup – Administrator – L3 Support
Experience: 4 to 7
Ability to improve CSAT
· Capacity Planning – server, tape library, media, licensing
· Vendor management
· Ensure backup and restorations are done as per SLA
· Audit backup process, review backup reports and backup jobs
· Review and approve new backup requests
· Review backup process and prepare improvement plan
Backup – Administrator – L2/L1 Support
Experience: 2 to 4
· Ability to ensure uptime of backup infra
· Should be able to prepare backup reports, monitor backup jobs and server
· Backup software administration – Networker and Avamar
· Ability to configure backup jobs
· Ensure Backup restoration as per SLA
· Media management
· Vendor follow up for hardware/software issues
Experience: 2 to 6
Expertise on Infrastructure management, administrator console, software/hardware inventory, software distribution, operator consoles and monitoring and alerting.
· Thorough knowledge of SCCM and SCOM product suite (SCCM Administrator Console, Remote tools, Software Distribution, Inventory, Software Metering, SCCM Server components and Operating System Deployment).
· Solid understanding of MS Windows server administration (e.g. MS Exchange 2003, MS Windows Server 2003, Blackberry Enterprise, Windows server update service, WINS/DNS/DHCP servers, print servers, etc.) and Network Management.
· Related certifications will be added advantage.
· The qualified candidate will maintain all aspects of the Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)