IBM requires 2009/ 2010 freshers for its company.
Note: There will NOT be any Training/Recruitment/Consulting/Registration fees collected from the candidates before/after the placement.
Note: The selected candidates will be working at IBM on payroll of WDC.
Desired Educational Qualification :
• Degree or a post graduate degree in engineering/technology (BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech) from any recognized university in India with average marks (of all semesters/years) equal to 65% or above. (For candidates passed out from university in Maharashtra the average marks shall be 60% or above).
• Post graduate degree in Computer Application/Computer Science (MCA/MSC – Computer Science) from any recognized university in India with average marks (of all semesters/years) equal to 70% or above. (For candidates passed out from university in Maharashtra the average marks should be 65% or above).
• 65% in CLASS XII
• 65% in CLASS X
• 2009 / 2010 Passout Only
Mandatory Skills (anyone of below) :
• JAVA with knowledge of Unix & SQL
• Testing Concepts with Unix & SQL
• Mainframe (COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL) with Unix & SQL
• C, C++ with Unix & SQL
Joining Period : 7 days from offer
Selection Process :
1. Presentation on the Program
2. Aptitude Test
3. Announcement of results
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore / Chennai / Gurgaon / Pune
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this job posting
• Photo ID proof
Walk-In Date : On 27th March 2011 (Sunday) : 10.00 AM
Walk-In Venue :
#95, Jesu Krupa Complex, 1st Floor,
Old Airport Road, Konena Agrahara,
Land Mark: Next to Total Mall, Above Syndicate bank,
Bangalore – 560017
Contact Person : Sameer
Contact Number : +91-8970122444