Designation: Distribution Sales Executive
1. Expansion of Distributor network as per agreed target.
2. Distribution productivity as per agreed target (All distributors on board should do minimum business month-on-month).
3. Retailer penetration as per agreed plan.
4. Retailer productivity as per agreed Target.
5. Achieving AoP primary numbers for Devices.
6. Achieving AoP primary numbers for recharge billing.
7. Customer Satisfaction Index.
8. Employee Satisfaction Index.
The Reliance – Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group is among India’s top three private sector business houses on all major financial parameters, with a market capitalisation of Rs.325,000 crores (US$ 81 billion), net assets in excess of Rs.115,000 crores (US$ 29 billion), and net worth to the tune of Rs.55,000 crores (US$ 14 billion)Across different companies, the group has a customer base of over 100 million, the largest in India, and a shareholder base of over 12 million, among the largest in the world.
Through its products and services, the Reliance – ADA Group touches the life of 1 in 10 Indians every single day. It has a business presence that extends to over 20000 towns and 4.5 lakhs villages in India, and 5 continents across theworld. The interests of the Group range from communications (Reliance Communications) and financial services (Reliance Capital Ltd), to generation, transmission and distribution of power (Reliance Energy), infrastructure and entertainment.
Ideal candidate should have min. 1 to 5 years experience in managing distribution and retail sales in FMCG or Telecom.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Functional Area: Sales, BD
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Location: Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin, Kannur / Cannannore, Kollam / Quilon, Kottayam, Kozhikode / Calicut, Malappuram, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur / Trichur, Trivandrum
Reliance Communications Ltd
Credit for the post goes to jobstell.com