Designation: Sr Software Engineers / Technical Lead
• Should have minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in development and maintenance of applications using Mainframe Technologies
• Mainframe skills (Cobol, JCL, DB2, IMS DB/DC)
• Mainframe Technical Team Leader provides application programming/systems development and support for systems of medium complexity.
• Establishes target dates and goals.
• Utilizes a systems methodology when developing or supporting systems development.
• Participates in technical designs and walk-through.
• Modifies program logic involving multiple systems and subsystems.
• Develops and implements test plans.
• Applies knowledge and procedures to assist others in scheduling, production support and problem resolution.
• Uses metrics to increase productivity.
Sword Group delivers high value business applications to organizations across regulated industries.With operations in 37 countries, Sword today employs over 2000 people and generates more than $260m in consolidated revenue.An international leader in the delivery of Business Process Improvement solutions, Sword’s skills, infrastructure and experience help our customers across regulated industries optimize performance, increase efficiencies and maximize return on investment.
With flexible delivery options, including On Demand and On Premises, combined with our extensive industry expertise, Sword provides comprehensive support to customers across insurance & healthcare, energy, banking & finance, telecoms, utilities, engineering & construction and the public sector.With sound financial governance and a clear business strategy Sword has again recorded a period of strong, profitable and sustainable growth.
Our focus on the effective delivery of GRC Management solutions to highly-regulated markets has proven successful, enabling us to deliver best-of-breed software and services worldwide.In addition to ensuring effective controls are in place to maximize performance and minimize risk, in 2008 Sword will remain:
Our people ensure the success of our company bringing the best in commercial understanding, technical capabilities and market know-how to bear on our clients’ business.We recognize that supporting our people strengthens our company. We provide international career opportunities and foster a dynamic environment within all of our offices.
Desired Profile :
We are looking for experts in Mainframe technologies
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment.
• Ability research into new areas and come up with ideas and solutions.
• Ability to work independently and produce results
• Identify and resolve all technical issues faced during the course of the projects assigned
• Development and support experience (SME) using Fidelity ALS (Advanced Loan System).
• Skill Set of Mainframe, this role has technical management of a team.
• Encourages groups to work together and takes responsibility for team building to optimize performance by working with other Team Leaders, planning and managing resources to provide correct levels of cover.
• Sets challenging but achievable team targets to match business metrics, performance standards and SLAs and manages Individual and Team Performance
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Education: Any Degree
Credit for the post goes to Jobstell.com