Let us discuss how to make an Ice Cream Sundae pie. I have added the recipe on how to make it
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream,
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 3/4 caramel sauce
- 3/4 fudge sauce
- 1/2 pint whipped topping
- A large spoon
- Let the ice cream soften for a few moments before beginning. Now with a large spoon scoop 1 pint ice cream into thin layers, and spread this on the bottom of pie crust. Smooth this layer with back of a large spoon.
- Spoon and spread the caramel sauce over ice cream layer,then freeze the pie until solid. 30 min to 2 hours depending on your freezer.
- Now remove the frozen pie from freezer and top with another layer of ice cream and spread a layer of fudge sauce over the ice cream. Freeze the pie again until it is solid, the same as you did in the previous step.
- Remove frozen pie from the freezer and top with last 1/2 pint ice cream. Drizzle remaining caramel and fudge sauce over the pie and freeze pie again.
- Prepare your whipped topping by giving it a quick stir to lighten it before use. Spread this around the edge of the pie. Keep this in the freezer until you are ready to serve.