Lets have a look at some of the weirdest eBay auctions that actually got some huge attention!
10. Thirty days of advertising space on a US Man’s forehead
9. An “annoying but cuddly” grandmother, listed by her ten-year-old granddaughter.
8. A Brussels sprout, acquired for $138, with the proceeds going to charity.
7. Britney Spears’s chewed gum, snapped up for $14,000.
6. A cornflake shaped like the US state of Illinois, sold for $1350.
5. A partially eaten 10-year-old cheese sandwich, said to bear the image of Virgin Mary. It went for $28,000.
4. A British girl, 18 sold her virginity. <– WTF ??
3. A Us man auctioned his liver. The bid reached $5.7 million before it was taken down by eBay.
2. A jar allegedly containing a ghost was bid to $50,000 (sadly the winner freaked out and didn’t pay)
1. A Briton living in Australia offered his whole life for $270,000 after splitting up with his wife. The auction included everything that is ever related in his life. His house, car, job, jet ski and even friends. He must have been a really sad man after the split.