Tuesday , 7 December 2021
Breaking News
Home » Tag Archives: society

Tag Archives: society

David Cameron Protects 1%, says Ed Miliband

Ed Miliband, a Labour Party Leader, has spoken magic words that probably what millions of  people already knew about. Miliband says, “Cameron is protecting the wealth and interest of 1% and leaving 99% unprotected”. Yahoo Uk! reports, Accusing the Prime Minister of sticking up for the wrong side, he said: “David Cameron really is doing a terrific job looking after ... Read More »

Education in India– A flaw Unnoticed

The old saying is Food, Shelter and Clothing are the basic requirements of human beings. But in the present day scenario Education acquires the topmost and the first spot. It is believed that where Education is there the other aspects follow automatically!! Now we have to analyze what we mean by education. Is it just to read, write only or ... Read More »